INDIA

 INDIA

India is the land I call my home

It is the land full of king's throne

It has pink sky and green trees

And Weather everywhere varies

My land is full of culture

It has tons of sculpture

From Taj Mahal to Hawa Mahal

Our architect is the best

From Artificial Intelligence to virtual reality

Our technology has progressed

From Northeast to Southwest

People here live with love, unity and respect

No tension no worry 

people live their life with Joy the fullest 

Either slum or bungalow people are the same

People here live with fame

Now you would have got an idea why India is so much known

India is the land I call my own.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Back to school

FORMULA 1

Wikipedia

Search results